We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How's the Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arkansas
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
How's the Weather

Taking a honeymoon trip to El Coz on July 5th. Just wandering how the weather is and if there is only just showers from time to time. Thanks

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How's the Weather

The Weather Channel has 60% rain on the 6th and 7th, but that's as far ahead as they forecast. I sure hope it doesn't rain the whole time.

Argyle, Texas
Level Contributor
472 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How's the Weather

When I was there last week, I checked weather.com just before I left and the forecast was for showers everyday, and I didn't see one drop.

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How's the Weather

Knock on wood, I hope you're right.

Arkansas
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How's the Weather

Thanks for the info. Last year it said the same thing 60% everyday and we didn't see a drop either. We will be there on the 5th for a honeymoon until the 12th. Cerveza's here we come.

5. Re: How's the Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, August 15, 2009