We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cozumel Prepares for Ironman

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,835 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Cozumel Prepares for Ironman

City officials have announced crews are out preparing for the Ironman event. This is said to include clearing of vegetation, cleaning, sweeping and painting the perimeter road medians. According to today's Novedades newspaper, this includes " assigning two crews of 35 people each, which were equipped with the tools needed for road maintenance." What caught my eye was the photo accompanying the article showing the crews are equipped with all the latest cleaning devices:

sipse.com/novedades/se-prepara-cozumel-para-…

okc
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cozumel Prepares for Ironman

I just had to look when you said latest cleaning devices. I knew what it would be but had to look. lol. I saw a lawnmower when I went to cedral last year. Don't see many

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,835 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cozumel Prepares for Ironman

I have also seen a lawn mower--and heard one--when at my friends house at Cedral on he weekend. He doesn´t need one because he has no grass.

The cleaning devices pictured seem to work very well so not much reason to change!

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,354 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cozumel Prepares for Ironman

LOL

I love it.

My Ironguy booked his flight last night. :o)

4. Re: Cozumel Prepares for Ironman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 31, 2014