We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Royal

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Breckenridge, TX
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Park Royal

Is the Park Royal open?

AUSTIN
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Park Royal

Betsy, how about three I'm sorrys for the mistake, is that enough, we took the cabup to the Playa Azul because even though you can walk its hazardous because of the sharp rocks and the broken beer bottles adn the fact that my wife has bad knees, the Park Royal is a long ways away but they are finally making headway, honestly I don't think its going to be the one I remember, the problem is it had such beautiful landscaping that is totally destroyed, even the really pretty tree by the sandy lagoon is long dead and gone. Probably the El Coz is the closest to what it was, highrise on the ocean with a beach. While we'e at it I cannot for the life of me figure out why the el Coz can't make a decent entry into the ocean, they either need sand bags to walk on, steps that go into the water or something, its flat out treacherous and they aren't working on it despite glowing reports to the contrary. they work on the beach everyday but once you hit the waterline your on your own, swallow your dignity and sit down roll over and float out, if youtry walking you will step on something, slip on something sharp or worse fall and hurt something..

Mentioned in this post
Playa Azul
Playa Azul
173 Reviews
Cozumel, Mexico
12. Re: Park Royal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, August 14, 2009