We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar questions

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ely mn
Level Contributor
243 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar questions

Can someone help me with a few questions?

Does the Iberostar have a natural sand beach or is it that coase/crushed shell stuff that's at the Sabor?

And are there any cantina's or places to go near the Iberostar?

Montrose Colorado
Level Contributor
300 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Iberostar questions

"Away from public areas" tells me you're looking for the quieter areas? Ask for a rm in the 7000 block (bldg 73, 74,75) south side of the property, or 3000 block (34,35,36) north side of the property closer to the dive shop-if there are divers in your group. Both areas are about a 3-5 min walk to either beach or lobby

Keller Tx.
Level Contributor
224 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Iberostar questions

See my review for some info I never expected to have to say..............but it happened.

Keller Tx.
Level Contributor
224 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Iberostar questions

Alberto's is awesome! After 4 or 5 days eating at Iberostar you will know why!

14. Re: Iberostar questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 14, 2014