We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cincinnati, Ohio
2 posts
Save Topic
Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

My girlfriend and myself will be staying a week at the Cozumel Palace resort at the end of April and we are curious about the $1500 resort credit. I have seen all the information regarding the 11% tax on the credit you use, however I am only to find bits and pieces of what is actually offered as well as the current rate for these items and activities. If anyone could provide a complete list, or as much as you know or can remember from your stay, that would help us out a ton! Thanks in advance!

1. Re: Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, March 30, 2013
Amherst, Ohio
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

Brad. I have a list if you want to message me your email and I will send it over

Cincinnati, Ohio
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

Thank you, my email is vickers024@yahoo.com

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
202 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

I tried to find it on Facebook but nothing showed up!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
33 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

Can you send it to me too, micamow@yahoo.com

Thanks

Amherst, Ohio
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

on it's way

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

Why can't you just post it on here for others to have future reference?

Amherst, Ohio
Level Contributor
498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

Its a pdf on my desktop. I wouldn't know how to post it - don't think I could. I'm happy to email it out if anyone requests it. Also, it changes quite frequently. I'd hate to post it, have someone dig it up 6 months later and think it was still good. I try to keep the most recent one in my palace file

North Richland...
Level Contributor
29 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

Hello,if you go to the Palace Resorts website it has info.

Gresham, Oregon
Level Contributor
230 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Palace Resort Credit Price Listing

Thanks Joan-OH. Excellent info and very comprehensive. Much more than I found on their website and all in one place. Have a great trip in October (& February). One month and we will be strolling the beach in Playa, kicking back some cocktails, and enjoying Playacar Palace! Oh yeah, followed by 3 days in Cozumel ... Great times ahead!