We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiger's Tour

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ontario
Level Contributor
161 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Tiger's Tour

Hi,

Can you book Tiger’s Tour from Occidental Grand Cozumel? If not do you have to book before you leave and do they come and pick you up by boat?

The Original Salsa and Salsa
Cooking Classes, Sightseeing Tours
Tours Plaza - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Safe Tours Cozumel
Scuba & Snorkeling, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Archaeology Tours
Wild Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Ontario
Level Contributor
5,623 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tiger's Tour

Lots of boats stop at the Occidental piers, so I imagine it's more of a time issue. I believe he does fishing tours early in the morning, then the snorkel tour. If he had to stop at every single hotel, you'd never get to the snorkeling!

cozumel
Level Contributor
4,078 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Tiger's Tour

Jenn-----I don't think the OG is one who cares about other boats picking up there (unlike the Iberostar) but I get that the whole ride is part of the fun!! I never get why the folks who stay at the southern hotels say it is better to be so close to the reefs------the boat ride is so pleasant and a great time to meet other divers AND see the coast line for free.......but that's just me, I guess!

P.S. check your pm's!

cozumel
Level Contributor
4,078 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Tiger's Tour

Good point Desmel........didn't consider that.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
931 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Tiger's Tour

Rita at Albatros Charters also offers trips to Cielo. I have gone with her twice and it was a very relaxing day. On the last trip there were kids on the trip . They had fun floating around and enjoying the day. Drinks were served to adults. Everyone was well behaved. I would ask if they picked up,at the OG. www.albatroscharters.com

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
854 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Tiger's Tour

i love kids..i have 3..but i'm thinking they would inhibit the passengers on tigers trip..i think part of the alure of tigers trip is its "R" rated ,so to speak..when i go, if there r children, i'll be cool with it but there are other trips more appropriate..i agree with you Betsy, the boat ride in the Mexican caribbean to the reefs is exciting to me..perhaps if i did it alot i would be in more of a hurry to get there and back

16. Re: Tiger's Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 09, 2014