We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
zephyrhills fl
Level Contributor
109 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

W hat is the diference between the 2. I will have 2 boys ages 13 and 15 with me. I perfer to relax with a drink/book. ?what the teenagers would like.....what is the diference between the 2 ?

oz
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

Your best bet is to read the reviews and see which one is the better fit for your kids also take a peek at the photos.

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,258 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

We love Mr. Sancho's, mainly because of the all-inclusive option. $50 for adults, $40 for teens, and $35 for kids. You still have to pay to get on the water toys (but you would at Paradise Beach, too). Lots of sun, lots of shade, and fantastic service.

Pinehurst, North...
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

I think either one would be great for teens. Paradise has a nicer pool.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

Having two teenage boys myself, I know that our boys really enjoyed Paradise Beach. For only $10 (not sure if that is still the price), they were able to enjoy all the water 'toys' plus lots of things on the beach as well.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

My guess is that Paradise will be better.

http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,258 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

Read the reviews of Paradise Beach carefully.

Mr. Sancho's is a quieter bit of beach, if that makes any difference.

Minnetonka...
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

Which has a nicer beach entrance? I know that most beaches are iron shore..... Do either have a smooth, sandy beach entrance?

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,258 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

Mr. Sancho's is all sand, and Paradise Beach is mostly sand; I think they have a bit of iron shore, but not bad, not like say the Iberostar. Easily avoided.

9. Re: MR Sanchos vs Paradise Beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 12, 2014