We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Independence...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Reviews

When I booked our trip a few weeks ago all the review were great..The last few days I have seen really bad reviews coming in....People saying the rooms they are showing on the sites r not what the rooms look like..I have a junior suite swim up and everyone is saying those rooms are on the old side..not good at all...Not remodeled...really old looking...Can some pics of those rooms be posted...I will be arriving early as that is when our flight comes in at 10:30am we then are picking up our rental car..at 11 so should be at the resort noonish...Everyone says dont bother coming early or even on time the rooms wont be ready....I dont know what to think at this point...I picked a resort this year never been to a resort Cruise every year..and now having alot of worries!!

Hancock, New...
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Reviews

"Quite often it takes over an hour to get out of the airport depending on how many flights are arriving around the time yours does."

At the end of December it took us about 3 hours to get through Immigration. Customs was about 2 minutes, though.

12. Re: Reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 22, 2014