We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Aura Cozumel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Aura Cozumel

Thinking about staying here on our Honeymoon in May 2013. Anyone been to this property lately? I'm a little worried about the reviews and ratings but also noticed that Secrets took the resort over recently. Also concerned about construction or remodeling during our stay, any help would be greatly appreciated!

If anyone else knows of another Adults/ Couples only resort in Cozumel, please let me know!

How long does it take to get from the airport to this hotel?

Thank you

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

No rush!! I've added a third possibility to my list now (can you say indecisive?!? lol) - but for a budget, the Privelege Aluxes in Isla Mujeres looks like a nice deal. It will be May before I make up my mind!! lol

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

thanks again Jude

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

Good morning Judy,

My husband and I are going to Secrets Cozumel on March 12 - 19, 2014 and we are so excited. It is our 2nd time in Cozumel and we never stayed at Secrets last time.

We are staying in a junior suite swim up room, do you have any idea if those are as nice as they appear. We are very excited about the upcoming holiday. Also, how is the food and the beverage service and are there any local restaurants/bars on the beach? Please advise if you have a moment.

My email is vls1961@shaw.ca. Thank you!

14. Re: Secrets Aura Cozumel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 16, 2015