We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather End Of June ???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Dallas
4 posts
Save Topic
Weather End Of June ???

I am planning a trip to Cozumel the end of June and saw on the weather channel (web) that Cozumel averages 14 inches of rain every June. What is the weather really like during June..? Should I consider a different time... Planning on staying 6 days...

AUSTIN
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather End Of June ???

Well my advice is that we go asap after memorial day because the huricane season starts June 1st so if anybody can predict that, but anyway it is really hot, I mean Florida oht, its amazing I go outside the airport to get in shuttle sweating like a pig and I see these guys digging ditches and they'e not even breaking a sweat, seriously plan on about 95 and 95% hunidity and you will be fine. The sun is so strong here even with sunscreen you see people who have bad reactiona fter booze all day and sun,sun , sun. It is entirely possible to encounter storms especially later in June, there was Emily before there was Katrina. You will have to take my word for it that Coz is not a very fun place when the weather is bad, I mean almost everything is directed toward outside activity...

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States