We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

almond tequila

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Schaumburg, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
almond tequila

Is there anywhere to purchase it in the states? or order it? Had our taste and never had time to go back and purchase it.

Texas
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: almond tequila

Google Shop Wine Direct or Liquorama.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: almond tequila

Just curious. Is it the brand Tequipal? I can't buy any flavored Tequipal here in the States and I LOVE several flavors.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,804 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: almond tequila

Cava Antigua, one of the brands sold in Cozumel, has an almond tequila liqueur.

Edited: 9:37 pm, December 22, 2011
Chicago Illinois
Level Contributor
479 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: almond tequila

Toss about a dozen or so almonds and a vanilla bean in some tequila and wait for a couple of weeks ,presto, hey Rocky watch me pull a almond flavored tequila out of my hat. Google it there are many out there, homemade and ready to buy. Goes nice in the Coffee in the morning.

Mr.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,804 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: almond tequila

Never thought of that macbear.....good idea, Bullwinkle

6. Re: almond tequila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, January 21, 2013