We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Wifi Cost

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore
Level Contributor
47 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Wifi Cost

Does anyone know the current cost of wifi?

I did a search here and some said it's $10 - $11 per day. Others said it's $10 - $11 for 24 hours' internet (e.g., 3 hours per day for eight days = 24 hours).

I've stayed at a couple other places on the island and wifi has always been free.

Thanks.

Ron

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
443 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Wifi Cost

We used it for one hour in September for a $7.oo charge. The site was SLOW!

Sent one message and that was it.. Probably should not have attached photos to the message as it killed most of the hour. Go on vacation and save the Internet for when you return home . Yes, I know it is good to stay in contact with those you love, but it is a short time, tell them no news is good news.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
47 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Wifi Cost

Thanks, Bob.

Anyone else have any info on the cost of wifi at Iberostar?

Thx.

Ron

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
27,627 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Wifi Cost

I doubt that 24 hours means spread out over a week. It would most likely be X time on day Y to X time on day (Y +1)

In other words...One day = 24 continuous hours

Edited: 9:50 pm, October 27, 2011
Westminster...
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Wifi Cost

The charge is by the day not by the time logged on. I just got back and it started at 170 pesos a day and got cheaper the the more days you bought. The internet speed is fine. I have stayed there several times with no delays or issues.

Arctic Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Wifi Cost

They not only had wi-fi in the lobby but at the Steakhouse near the pool and beachfront when we were there in January of this year...

Safe travels...jimmy

6. Re: Iberostar Wifi Cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 29, 2012