We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed and Breakfast across from La Choza?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Black Lick, PA
Level Contributor
374 posts
231 reviews
Save Topic
Bed and Breakfast across from La Choza?

While eating at La Choza, we were told about a bed and breakfast across the street that was highly recomended. Can anyone tell me the name? Looking for something different and all we need is breakfast and a clean room with ac and that sounded great. Thanks

Ps. This way I can get my fill of the La Choza sauce every day....

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
30,290 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bed and Breakfast across from La Choza?

I do not recall the location of La Choza. If they moved up north, perhaps the place is Hacienda San Miguel

haciendasanmiguel.com

cozumel
Level Contributor
4,141 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bed and Breakfast across from La Choza?

La Choza only moved around the corner from their old spot...........the place you are asking about would be Villa Escondida on 10th??......google for their website.....looks cute and close to the SAUCE!

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
817 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bed and Breakfast across from La Choza?

La Choza is on Ave 10. on the corner of Salas or Calle 1? I cant remember. I can't picture a B&B in that area.

cozumel
Level Contributor
4,141 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bed and Breakfast across from La Choza?

OlDad.......that's because it's "escondida"!!........hahha.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
75 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bed and Breakfast across from La Choza?

Indeed it is Villa Escondido. I have toured it, know the owners and had friends stay there during our wedding last year. Very nice place, very tranquil, great breakfasts, great location.

Highly recommended.

Michael

mandjphoto.com

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
164 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bed and Breakfast across from La Choza?

Villa Escondida is an awesome B and B. We have stayed there and the owners Dave and Magda are the best. Behind those gates on 10th across from La Choza is a little piece of heaven at this B and B! (A hidden treasure for sure!)

7. Re: Bed and Breakfast across from La Choza?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, October 22, 2012