We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ice - Hotel Cozumel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Topic
Ice - Hotel Cozumel

I searched and didn't find anything specific to Hotel Coz so I'm sorry if this is repeat from an earlier post.

Just trying to confirm whether or not the ice is okay at Hotel Cozumel, especially in mixed drinks, margaritas, etc. I know, stick to the bottled water for everything else.

cozumel
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ice - Hotel Cozumel

Yep--the ice is fine everywhere.....purified water ice--no one wants to poison you and/or have you live to tell the tale...hahha....by the way, the locals all drink bottled water as well.........Betsy

Texas
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ice - Hotel Cozumel

I assumed that, but my wife is a little paranoid so I said I would ask. Thanks for the help.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
27,627 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ice - Hotel Cozumel

Sounds like you wife is aware of potential health issues and it is wise to ask. If this is your first time to Coz the people are great. It is safe to walk around so don't stay holed up in a hotel. To me, a must go to event is the downtown square on Sunday night.

Texas
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ice - Hotel Cozumel

After 2 cruises there, it will be our first time to spend more than a few hours. I've heard about the square on Sunday and plan on checking it out, although not sure what will happen with it being New Year's Day. Maybe a bigger party than usual?