We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Saskatoon...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weddings

I was wondering if anyone knows any secret spots or good places to have a wedding?

Southlake, Tx.
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weddings

A church. These nice people can probably recommend a good one in Cozumel. My late wife would always keep me in line by saying "Ed, for Christs sakes alive, we were married in the Church!"

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,192 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weddings

We cannot reveal the secret spots until you have been verified. You might contact Stephanie at www.cozumelweddingplanner.com and see if she can meet your needs.

cozumel
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weddings

Yes!..........Stephanie!!........and Copilot--------what the heck does verified mean?????????.............Betsy

Tulum, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weddings

there are hoops to be jumped through to make it all happen. I highly recommend Stephanie to do your hoop jumping for you. My ex-boss´s son used her service and had nothing but good to say.

Des Moines, Iowa
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
5,897 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weddings

I'll have to chime in and vote for Stephanie also! :)

Southlake, Tx.
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Weddings

Keep in mind, don't sacrifice a lifetime of unity, for a few beautiful moments getting married on a nice beach. In your latter years the romance will wear off, but the bond of being married in the house of God will keep you in love forever.

Just the opinion of an old man.

Southlake, Tx.
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weddings

You can always have your reception on the beach.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,192 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weddings

If you believe in a deity, my opinion is that a beach wedding under blue skies and beautiful azur water to the west is more a reflection of his work than a building built by humans.