We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancun airport to Cozumel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
dallas, texas
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cancun airport to Cozumel

We still haven't purchase our airfare to our trip to Coz in March. It is WAY cheaper ($200 less a person) to fly into Cancun. With all of our luggage, is it a major pain to do this? We are staying at the El Cantil condos next to the Palace in Coz. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Bixby, OK
Level Contributor
457 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Cancun airport to Cozumel

Texasgal,

I do not think you will be disappointed on your trip to Coz. We have visited Cancun as well as Coz and we do not think there is any comparison, but of course everyone has their own preferences. Kick back, relax and have a great time.

Texas
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Cancun airport to Cozumel

This is good news for you, Texasgal! You will love Cozumel and will be glad you opted for the non-stop via American. The people there are friendly and if you rent a car, the town is laid out like a grid....very easy to get around to see all parts of the island. Hopefully, you will get to visit the wild side by next March...It is really something to behold.

I may be going back in mid-October....hopefully, the weather will be as beautiful then as it was last week.

And also, let me know how the El Cantil Condos are. I have read about them, but haven't ever stayed there. I stayed in a villa on the north end on my first trip there and it really was a great experience. More like being "home" right on the water. The hotel experience provides more pampering....either way you go, you will enjoy. Take lots of pictures! Especially the beautiful sunsets. And at night, when there are no clouds, go outside (wear repellent)pick a beach lounger and stargaze....You can see sooooo many stars there that we here in Dallas cannot see due to all the ambient light.

You can write me direct if you would like. I don't want to take up too much space on this thread...

lebailey1@aol.com