We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Cozumeleno Status

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Dallas
Level Contributor
197 posts
1 review
Save Topic
El Cozumeleno Status

Still waiting to hear anything from/ about them. Please post anything you find. Supposed to go on Wed.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Cozumeleno Status

Hi abmom, We're supposed to leave for the El Coz on Wed also. My travel agent was't abe to get any info from Funjet. I've been web surfing, and this forum is the best I've found. I will post anything I find, but it probably won't be til tomorrow morning. Oh, she did say the Iberstar(?) is badly damaged and won't be inhabitable until Oct!

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,106 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Cozumeleno Status

www.elcozumeleno.com/english/contact.aspx

Contact numbers at the very bottom

El Cozumeleño Cozumel Toll Free: 01-800-437-3923 Tel: 011- 52 (987) 872-9530 Fax: 011- 52 (987) 872-9544 E-mail: reservas@elcozumeleno.com Address: Playa Santa Pilar Km. 4.5 Isla Cozumel, Q.Roo México 77600.

I tried to call but no joy yet.

I would plan on going unless you determine that conditions are unacceptable. Be optimistic.

Dallas
Level Contributor
197 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: El Cozumeleno Status

Thanks guys. I have also been attempting to call to no avail. Lets all keep posting whatever we find out. I also heard the Iberostar info as with some other hotels on the south end, they didn't fair too well.

Midwest
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: El Cozumeleno Status

Do you know how the Reef Club did? It's in the south where it hit hardest. supposed to go Saturday there.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,106 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Cozumeleno Status

I suggest trying to call unless you have a travel agent who would:

www.reefclubcozumel.com/english/default.asp