We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone traveling to Cozumel 7/9-7/16???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staten Island, NY
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone traveling to Cozumel 7/9-7/16???

I will be staying at the Allegro Cozumel from Saturday 7/9-Saturday 7/16. Just wondering if anyone else will be traveling there that time also? Heard anything on the weather at that time? How about something positive about the resort? All I have scene are negative comments. Any info is greatly appreciated

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
233 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone traveling to Cozumel 7/9-7/16???

Will be at El Coz from the 10th to the 17th. I'm a little bit worried about the weather too. I think we may have showers daily, but not necessarily all day. Maybe windy Saturday and Sunday?

Iowa Park, Texas
Level Contributor
152 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone traveling to Cozumel 7/9-7/16???

We stayed at the Allegro for a week in May and had a great time. The grounds are beautiful, the beach is fantastic, the staff was very friendly. The food was okay, not gourmet, but we never went hungry. The unrenotated rooms are okay. Not what you expect for a 4 star in the US but there was nothing wrong with it either. We spent most of our time on the beach so the room was not a big deal to us. It was always clean and well stocked with water. I do recommend tipping the maid a couple dollars per day, they work very hard for next to nothing.

If you go with an open mind about the rooms and the food you will have a great time. Just relax and enjoy, your on vacation!!

I would have no problem staying at the Allegro again.