We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

food at iberostar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Worksop, England
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
food at iberostar

Thinking of travelling with an autistic child who will only eat the usual child friendly foods(fries,chicken,burgers etc).Can anyone out there confirm if and when these foods are available at the Iberostar ?

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
600 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: food at iberostar

From my understanding, that type of food is very common there. It is buffet style and this seems to be going fare. I think you will not be having a problem.

enjoy you stay in cozumel!

tom@hotelflamingo.com

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
889 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: food at iberostar

We were at the AB Cozumel for March Break with our kids. And yes, they have all the usual kid stuff: burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza, pancakes & waffles, ice cream and pop

McKinney, Texas
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: food at iberostar

Hot dogs are present at nearly every meal (yes including breakfast!) and burgers/fries at each lunch & dinner. You'll also see fish sticks some times. Don't recall chicken strips although ton's of different chicken entree's. Also the usual breakfast with eggs, bacon, pancakes and dry cereal kids are used to with toast for pbj's along with fresh fruit at each meal.

Shropshire, England
Level Contributor
22 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: food at iberostar

Hi there....we've just got back form the Iberostar and I can confirm that you'll have no problems at all.The main pool-side restaurant which is buffet style, serves all kinds of child friendly foods along with a good selection of cakes and ice creams.I'm sure your child will find something they like each day.They are currently rebuilding another restaurant which was destroyed in a fire so depending when you are thinking of going, that may be finished and you'll have even more choice !

Fayetteville, AR
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: food at iberostar

We went there last year with our (newly turned) 2 yr old daughter and I would recommend the Iberostar's food. The snack bar by the pool area had ALL child friendly food from pizza and hotdogs to hamburgers and ice cream. I would also recommend the nightly buffet for child friendly food too.