We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Day in Cozumel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Pa
5 posts
Save Topic
One Day in Cozumel

I have been reading the posts for "One Day in Cozumel" and they have been very helpful. However my situation is slightly different. My sister and I are visiting Cozumel on a cruise and will be on the island from 2-10PM. We are both in our twenties and have visited Cozumel on a prior "Family Trip" where we did the snorkel thing. This trip we are looking to get some sun and take in a nice view. (preferably close to the ship) We then would like to go back to the ship prior to going out for some night life. If anyone has any recommendations for a nice beach and a fun bar, it would be greatly appreciated!

PS - It will be May 4th but i have been told they don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Mexico like we do in the states?

oz
Level Contributor
4,472 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One Day in Cozumel

are you looking to buy a day pass to a hotel or just a beach club to hang at

Pa
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: One Day in Cozumel

I guess a beach club? We will only be on the beach for a couple hours. I am guessing 2-4PM. That is why we didn't want to travel too far from the ship.

Oshkosh
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: One Day in Cozumel

Try Paradise beach you can do everything there and as far as the night life there is a ton to do down town however the cab will be needed for that.

MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One Day in Cozumel

What about Palaptita Denmedio Beach Club? I've never been there myself (only walked past it) but it's close to town (not THAT far from Punta Langosta), near the international pier, Papa Hog's etc.

5. Re: One Day in Cozumel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, September 26, 2009