We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Coz!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Texas
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Question about Coz!

About six years ago I was in Cozumel and went to the east side of the island. On the way to the east we stopped at the little sea food place located on a cliff. It was open air and fresh sea food. I don't remember the name of the cafe? I was wonder if anyone know the name of the cafe and if so is it still there?

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
30,280 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about Coz!

Coconuts. Still there

Georgia
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about Coz!

Sounds like Coconuts to me. Only place on a cliff that I know of.

Texas
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about Coz!

Thanks, I going to Coz in july and have been telling my friends and wife about Coconuts for awhile. There will be 8 of us going, and everybody is ready to try the place out.

thanks!!!!!!!!

4. Re: Question about Coz!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, September 25, 2009