We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married at Allegro

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cozumel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
1 post
Save Topic
Getting Married at Allegro

Has anyone ever been married or attended a wedding at the Allegro? I'm thinking of getting married there.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Married at Allegro

If you're planning a wedding anywhere in Cozumel, make sure you contact Stephanie and let her take care of all the arrangements, she is the best:

www.cozumelweddingplanner.com

Eve
Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
125 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Married at Allegro

If you are planning a wedding I highly recommend the Grand Occidental by Allegro - NOT the ALLEGRO. They are side by side and both owned by Allegro, but the Grand Occidental is a much higher end resort and is much better in all aspects. Stephanie is the best wedding planner on the island so I've heard. When I was at the Grand Occidental there was a wedding that took place at a lighthouse, but the reception was held at the resort on the rooftop restaurant. Stunning! I've been to Cozumel many times, and have stayed all over there...but if I were to get married there, the Grand Occidental would be my choice.

Ottawa, Ontario...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting Married at Allegro

I agree with Eve. The Allegro is very tired. I'd go with the Grand.

QA

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting Married at Allegro

The Allegro should have renovations completed this month (Dec.) (according to my travel agent and the resort it self). Hopefully it will be better than what some people are reporting.