We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great church in Cozumel - Jesus Es Rey

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
11 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Great church in Cozumel - Jesus Es Rey

My husband and I returned from Cozumel 2 weeks ago - and while there worshiped at "Jesus Es Rey" a great non-denominational church! They have an English service at 10am on Sundays and we loved it! The congregation is small and mostly made up of Americans living in Cozumel - permanently or for a time. We enjoyed our time there during worship, hearing the solid Word that was given by the Pastor Diego and great fellowship with the congregation. They have services on Sunday evening, Wednesday and Friday evenings. The church is at Ave. 65 and Morelos.

Pardeeville, WI
Level Contributor
141 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great church in Cozumel - Jesus Es Rey

Thanks for the time of service report. We are thinking of attending while we are there as well.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
49 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great church in Cozumel - Jesus Es Rey

Thanks -- we'll be there over Easter and were looking for a church to attend. We were looking at Cozumel Community Church (http://www.cozumelchurch.com) but this looks good too.

Breckenridge, TX
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great church in Cozumel - Jesus Es Rey

What time are the services and do you know how far the church is from the Park Royal?

Copperas Cove, TX
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Great church in Cozumel - Jesus Es Rey

I've never been on here before.

I'm 39 and still live at home with my mom because i'm disabled. So whereever she decides to move to, i have no choice but to go with. the thing ig is i don't want to leave my church, but if i do have to move to Cozumel then i i need to find a church that;s either Baptist or Nondenominational. This Jesus Es Ray sounds good, but i can't seem to get that link to work. I tried to Google "Cozumel", "Baptist" and "Nondenominational" it only pulls up one list where it give me churches in Baja, California.

Please if anyone can Email me at derick_70@yahoo.com with a proper list of all the Southern Baptists and Nondenominational churches, thatd be so helpful. I'm sorta at my wit's end here.

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great church in Cozumel - Jesus Es Rey

Did you check out the link for Cozumel Community Church? http://www.cozumelchurch.com It still looks like an active link and church. It also looks like they may be associated with a Baptist church in Houston.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
289 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Great church in Cozumel - Jesus Es Rey

Try this link

7. Re: Great church in Cozumel - Jesus Es Rey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:27 am, November 08, 2009