We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue XTSea

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
8 reviews
Blue XTSea

I just wanted to let you all know out there that I just got back from Cozumel and dived with this company. They were excellent and worked with experienced and new, nervous divers alike (I was the latter!).

I would recommend them very highly. It is a very professional company and Christi's staff are of the very highest standard.

I had Blanca as my divemaster, and Arturo with the other, better divers, and we could not have had a better time!

I was so impressed!!! Believe me, as a nervous diver, feeling comfortable is of the utmost importance, and they made me feel like I was a world champion.

They obviously love their job and the reef and its inhabitants.

You could not do better, as far as I am concerned. Anyone with questions is welcome to send me a private message.

Maria

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,229 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Blue XTSea

You are right. Christi and Co. are the best I've dealt with on the island. They really are so personable and cater to your needs so well. Amazing op.

Glad you enjoyed them and are spreading the word.

Mark

2. Re: Blue XTSea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, September 11, 2009