We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

everyday i check the weather.......

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ontario
Level Contributor
169 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
everyday i check the weather.......

Everday I check the weather, does it rain a wee bit everday right now on the island, if so any particular time of day? Yes I expected some rain given the time of year it is.....18 days and counting.... :)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,711 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: everyday i check the weather.......

Most weather sites report the chance of rain year round generally, just something that can happen in the tropics, or Hawaii. The fact is that normally it doesn't rain even though predicted, but like predicting weather anywhere the long term predictions are a guess. One of the sites I find more accurate belongs to a dive op there, and they must rely on a local service for their info. Try www.diveparadise.com and see what they have listed.

Also itf it rains (when not caused by a tropical storm etc) it usually is over quickly & not all over the island, just cloudbursts that move in quickly & just as quickly move away with the trade winds.

2. Re: everyday i check the weather.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, September 07, 2009