We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget accomodation with pool and AC

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Budget accomodation with pool and AC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:00 pm, April 22, 2018
Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
8,086 posts
133 reviews
1. Re: Budget accomodation with pool and AC

mlwwissing,

Welcome to TA. I think you are very very late in the season looking for a house or condo as you described for that low of a price per day; especially during 'high season'. You can probably easily find that price during the summer shoulder season, but I think you will be very hard pressed to find that for December - April 2018. Good luck.

¡Diviértanse!

Texas
Level Contributor
2,871 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Budget accomodation with pool and AC

When are you going to the island?

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: Budget accomodation with pool and AC

Have a look on TA under rentals. Cozumel Suites, close to tge Chedraui, Casa Martillo, Coral Island Suites.... Check VRBO and AirB&B. Some owners have moved to that site because of the VRBO fees. I think your budget is doable but you may have to stretch a bit with tax...it is 19% so it makes a big difference. Read carefully to see if it's included. I think you'll enjoy being in a neighbouthood. I know I do.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
953 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Budget accomodation with pool and AC

We have stayed at Tarimindo Suites and Bungalows a few times and have been very happy. The property is located in the Corpus Christi area of town. Its well kept, has a pool and fits your budget. Elaine, the owner lives on the island and is a pleasure to work with. https://cozumelsuites.com/chocolate/

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
25 reviews
5. Re: Budget accomodation with pool and AC

You might try villas Deja blue. About a block off of melgar, and a couple of blocks South Of Chedraui. Reasonably priced basic rooms, pool and A/C. Owner is an expat who lives onsite and does a pretty good job of maintaining it.

In the mornings, his wife Sylvia has a little breakfast place there on the property Very good and very affordable.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
32 reviews
6. Re: Budget accomodation with pool and AC

The site for Tamarindo suites and bungalos is the one I was thinking of. There are several options on there that might suit.

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: Budget accomodation with pool and AC

We are renting a beautiful condo about 15 minutes south of town next week. It is at Residencias Reef. We found them on VRBO. It is a 2 bedroom condo with A/C and is under $100 a night. This is for the dates Oct. 26 - Nov. 2 which is low or shoulder season. There are many condos listed on VRBO at this complex. It is next to secrets Aura.

Edited: 1:35 pm, October 16, 2017
Arizona City...
Level Contributor
469 posts
35 reviews
8. Re: Budget accomodation with pool and AC

Thanks for the replies! I should have mentioned we are coming next June! I was on my parents computer and my question posted under my step mom's account. Ooops!

I have looked at cozumel suites. I like the chocolate apartment upstairs. I see it has louvered doors and windows, just wondering if noise and hear come through those? It does look nice!

Which vrbo did you find for under 100 at residencias reef? I've seen 1 bedrooms at that price but not 2 bedrooms. Do you have the vrbo number?

I also saw casa coral up north. Good reviews. Small pool. The a.c. is only in bedrooms, wondering if it'll be hot?

Thank you everyone!

Edited: 3:45 pm, October 17, 2017
Ontario
Level Contributor
5,829 posts
77 reviews
9. Re: Budget accomodation with pool and AC

We liked Hotel Casona Real. The inside rooms are quiet. Clean, cool, nice pool. No parking other than street though. Walking distance to lots of restaurants and Super Aki. Be careful crossing the roads with a child, though.

Texas
Level Contributor
2,871 posts
15 reviews
10. Re: Budget accomodation with pool and AC

Almost any place in town is not going to equal quiet- roosters crowing, dogs barking at all hours, cantina music maybe and street traffic.