We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

closest city to stay

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
canada
Level Contributor
149 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
closest city to stay

My bucket list is to see all the New 7 Wonders of the World and Chichen Itza is one of them.

Which city is closest to it so I can take a day trip ? Any info regarding the day trip such as length of travel, recommendation of private tours, or resorts close enough is appreciated.

Does any one know if the big ship cruising to Island of Cozumel has shore excursions to Chichen Itza? So far, I found that they only go to Tulum, which is not the same ruin.

Thx for your help.

Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
5,923 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: closest city to stay

You have already received a reply from Mapchick on your other post with the same question.

Se diviertan!

2. Re: closest city to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, May 24, 2015