We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Available space trip to Chichen Itza

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Available space trip to Chichen Itza

I've booked a tour to Chichen Itza on December 27 with Mayan Explorers, which have great reviews across this site. The final price of the trip is based in the amount of persons. There was a group of 5 people that booked the trip before me which i don't know. There are still 3 places available, so if you are interested to get a cheaper tour, please join us.

Thanks

Berwick, ME
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Available space trip to Chichen Itza

Could you squeeze in 4? We will be traveling there then.

Ottawa, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Available space trip to Chichen Itza

janetvb01, our group of 4 is considering booking the same tour for either December 23, 24 or 26 as those are the only days that work for us but would prefer to do it with others to reduce the cost. So far they don't have anyone else those days. Would you be interested in joining us, if dtrostis' tour won't work?

Berwick, ME
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Available space trip to Chichen Itza

Yes we could consider the 26th as a viable date. We haven't heard back from dtrostis's tour group yet. If you can send me some info we may be interested in going with you guys!

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Available space trip to Chichen Itza

Janet,

You will have to check with Gudelio the tour guide, if he can squeeze four.

His email is:mayans.explorers@gmail.com

Thanks for the reply.

Damian

Berwick, ME
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Available space trip to Chichen Itza

I sent them an email to see if we can join you with 4. Will post when I hear from them.

Janet

Ottawa, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Available space trip to Chichen Itza

Hi Janet,

That would be great if you could join us. We haven't booked yet as we were waiting to see if anyone could join us but I have been in touch with Gudelio about possible tours, but will book as soon as I hear from you.

To give a bit of info on us, I'll be travelling with my parents and brother (who is 22, I'm 31). We're coming from different cities in Ontario and staying at the Valentin Imperial Maya.

Thanks!

Berwick, ME
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Available space trip to Chichen Itza

Hi Damian

I received an email from Gudelio and he said he could not fit us on this tour. Thank you anyway. I hope you can find some others to make this work for you.

Janet

Berwick, ME
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Available space trip to Chichen Itza

Hi Scarrl

I don't think we will be able to join you. Unfortunately, we are coming out of the Cancun area. It probably won't go that far out of the way to pick us up. I found a deal online at allcancuntours.com for the (bus 12 hour tour). It stops at the cenote, provides lunch, and 1.5 hour tour with guide for $60 pp USD. I wanted to let you know as fast as possible not to tie up your plans. Enjoy the warm weather in Mexico and Happy Holidays--

Janet

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,499 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Available space trip to Chichen Itza

"12 hour tour"

Sounds ominously like Gilligan's Island.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
489 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Available space trip to Chichen Itza

The part that made me cringe was the words "bus tour". Yuck.

It is nice to save a little money but I would pay a lot more to avoid being part of a large bus tour.