We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share a private tour from Cancun 9/3-9/5?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Share a private tour from Cancun 9/3-9/5?

Hello everyone,

Two of my friends and I are going to Cancun next weekend, and looking to do a Chichen Itza trip 9/3, 9/4, or 9/5 (we don't care which date).

We'd really like to do a private tour, either through

mayans-explorers.com/chichen-itza-ek-balam/

or

http://flaviotours.com/Tours.html

Would anyone be interested in sharing a tour, so that the price/person goes down for everybody?

We're staying in the hotel zone of Cancun, so I think that we can only share with people close to that area.

Thanks!

Hoboken, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Share a private tour from Cancun 9/3-9/5?

Hi I will be in Cancun with my bf on 9/3 - 9/7. What will be the price each person for the private tour? Thanks

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Share a private tour from Cancun 9/3-9/5?

Hi there,

I just booked with Mayan Explorers

mayans.explorers@gmail.com for this tour:

mayans-explorers.com/chichen-itza-ek-balam/ (which got great reviews)

on 9/5.

So far we have 5 adults and 2 children (Gudelio lumped my two friends and me in with a family of 4). If you and your boyfriend join, the price will be $119 per person.

For reference, I think a bus tour is ~$60 per person, but you don't get to see all of the cool stuff (like Ek Balam, Valladolid, etc).

If that looks good to you, please contact Gudelio at the email address above.

Hope you can join us!

3. Re: Share a private tour from Cancun 9/3-9/5?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 16, 2012