We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday, July 1, 2011 - Anyone want to share a private tour?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Chichen Itza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jonesboro, AR
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Friday, July 1, 2011 - Anyone want to share a private tour?

Hi. My husband, my 16-year old daughter and I would like to share a tour to Chichen Itza from Cancun on 7/1/11. We want to go early to beat the crowds and come back by about 5:00 p.m. Anyone want to share?

Columbus, Ohio
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday, July 1, 2011 - Anyone want to share a private tour?

I was looking to share a tour as well, but I will be departing on July 1st. Would you maybe be interested in June 29th or June 30th? My significant other and I are looking to join.

Boulder, CO
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday, July 1, 2011 - Anyone want to share a private tour?

We might be interested in this, but we are actually looking to go very early (leave by 6am) and trying to get back for an afternoon wedding event at our hotel by 3pm. So that means we probably want to just take the toll road to CI there and back, without the cenote, village stops. Are you interested?

Columbus, Ohio
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Friday, July 1, 2011 - Anyone want to share a private tour?

sorry we did not get your message. we would be interested if you still are...please let us know by 8pm. i realize this is a very late notice, so perhaps on thursday if that works for you. we are free all day thursday to go.

Boulder, CO
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Friday, July 1, 2011 - Anyone want to share a private tour?

sorry, we made other plans. enjoy!

5. Re: Friday, July 1, 2011 - Anyone want to share a private tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, June 29, 2012