We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hospital in/near Chichen Itza

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Chichen Itza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Monza, Italy
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
hospital in/near Chichen Itza

Hello,

do you know a good hospital in the near of CHICHEN ITZA?

After planning and already booking a 2 weeks trip to Yucatan,

I realized being pregnant. By the time I'll be over in Mexico I'll just be in the 11th & 12th week of pregnancy and it's considered beeing still a "critical period". My husband and I have rent a car for the trip so we're quit mobile ..

I would apprecciate knowing already the addresses of good hospitals just in "case of ..! You never know and I would feel better beeing prepared.

Thank you so much in advance,

greetings

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hospital in/near Chichen Itza

There is no hospital in Chichen Itza or in Piste, the town next to it. The closest hospital is in Valladolid. There are ambulances parked inside Chichen Itza, so if I was to have a medical emergency there, I would rely upon those ambulance services to get me to the hospital.

Have a great trip.

2. Re: hospital in/near Chichen Itza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:27 am, October 24, 2012