We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Paradise Club

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Crown Paradise Club

Going to CPC March 05. A couple of Advisors were bumped to another place upon check in. Is there a way to beat this? Show up early, tip front desk clerk, or any other way?Taking kids, and picked this hotel for that reason.

KY
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown Paradise Club

CPC is nice. if they were bumped to the sister property the Golden Crowne Paradise

it is a little nicer but is ADULTS only. I know many that have stayed at either and have been happy!

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
329 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown Paradise Club

Since you have children with you, they won't bump you....like previous post said, it would be to the Golden Crown Paradise Spa and that's an adults only property. If you don't get a good room, THEN tip the guy at the front desk. You'll get a room you like.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crown Paradise Club

Thanks to both of you. Especially you Candy. You seam to be the resident CPC expert.

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
329 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Crown Paradise Club

I really love the place and have been there so many times it almost feels like home. My husband and I have become friends with several of the "timeshare" owners as they go ever year the same time we do and also have become friends with the bartenders. It's such a great place. We can't wait to get back there in January, then again in March.