We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.star-travel.com for AWESOME prices!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
www.star-travel.com for AWESOME prices!

I am not affiliated with www.star-travel.com in any way but I want to tell about their awesome pricing. They beat Apple's prices by 10% (upfront, NOT a rebate) and knocked another $25.00 off on top of it! I am working with an agent named Karla (karla@star-travel.com). She has gotten back to me very promptly and is very helpful and nice!

I booked Dreams Cancun (All-Inclusive) in Luxury Oceanview category for 2 adults and 2 children (ages 8 and 10) for May 2005 for 9 nights - total price including taxes and transfers, no air was $2745. Apple Vacations price is $3078. I have been looking around everywhere and this is the best price I could find. Many places were MUCH higher.

pittsburgh
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: www.star-travel.com for AWESOME prices!

I too book with star travel. My travel agents name is Heather and she is absolutely wonderful!!!! She works hard to find me a good deal! I am leaving for Cancun in the morning, 4 nites with the Apple 5 star square deal, all inclusive, $800 pp. We are also going back in June we are staying for a week at the Iberostar del mar in the riveria maya, only $1200 pp, all inclusive!

USA
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: www.star-travel.com for AWESOME prices!

When did you (booked through Star Travel) get your travel documents (vouchers, etc) before your trip. I dont mean the bill or the confirmation, but the final documents, such tickets and hotel vouchers?