We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

Traveling to Riviera Maya from Cancun airport. I've read negative reviews on Super Shuttle, so probably want to avoid them. Any suggestions? I'm looking at this website. https://www.cancun-airport.com/prices.htm

Hard to tell what is "legitimate" and what's not.

Black Hills of...
Level Contributor
756 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

Two very good ones we've used are USA Transfers http://www.usa-transfers.com/ and Canada Transfers http://www.canadatransfers.com/. Both Legit and dependable.

Edited: 12:45 am, March 16, 2015
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
45,370 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

1) www.cancun-airport.com/prices.htm is a fake website - would not trust anything on it - just a sales gimmick to sell you transfers

2) Agree with The Boom

More info in the top questions that lists these

From the Cancun Destination Experts

Private ground transfer companies: January 2015

The following is a listing of known ground transfer companies who service Cancun airport travelers. There is no guarantee that it is all-inclusive. Inclusion here is not an indicator of suitability for your needs.

Private ground transfer companies: January 2015

The following is a listing of known ground transfer compa

America, The...
Level Contributor
8,648 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

We have had two excellent experiences with Canada Transfers and prefer them to the many we've tried before. We'll be using the again for our upcoming trip.

New York
Level Contributor
68 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

I was just in Mexico last week and used Best Day to get from the airport to my hotel. Very reliable service.

New Richmond...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

I have used both USA Transfers and Canada Transfers Both were great!!!! Canada Transfers will have cold "drinks" waiting for you in the shuttle if you like

Denver,CO
Level Contributor
312 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

Just got back yesterday. Canada Transfers was amazing. Very professional, private air conditioned vans. We even pre ordered a couple of beers and they were ice cold! On our departure, the driver was actually waiting for us before we even checked out! I can't recommend them highly enough!!

Somerville...
Level Contributor
23 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

Do you recommend booking the shuttle service online before leaving the US?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

Yes, that is what they do. If you use USA Transfers, you book online, get your confirmation and vouchers, and pay on the way to your resort. I think most of the companies handle it this way.

Southern California
Level Contributor
15,231 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

Yes, the transfer companies need to schedule the drivers based upon various factors (talking private here) such as destination, grocery store shop or not (must be prebooked), etc.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What is the best shuttle service to use from Cancun airport?

How much are transfers from the airport to the hotel district in Riviera Maya? Trying to plan a trip for 4 adults to an all inclusive and trying to factor everything in to see if it's best to buy a package from a travel agent or book all the details myself.