My finance (29) and me (33) are getting married in April of 2015. We really wanted to stay at the all-inclusive Sandals Grande in St. Lucia, but flying out of a smaller airport in Austin, TX, would cost a day of travel there-and-back - we'd rather not burn two days just for traveling.
So that's what has us looking in Mexico. In order, here a list of what we are looking for in a luxury 5-star all-inclusive adults resort.
1. Great beach - clean beautiful white sand, trees, and the clearest water there is to offer.
2. Large extravagant pools with multiple swim-up pool bars, swim-up rooms and some sort of lazy river around the resort.
3. Drinks and food - good as a minimum, we would really like for all the eats/restaurants and drinks/selection to be excellent
4. Entertainment - we're young and we love to have fun. So throughout the day we would love to have non-stop entertainment (music, games and so on) around the pools and beach areas. Then some sort of nightlife AT the resort - A place hopefully that will not shutdown at 12:00 A.M. on our honeymoon if we're enjoying ourselves with other couples/people.
5. Excursions/water sports at the resort or VERY close by - We'd like to take excursions to go snorkeling/suba diving, parasailing, swim with dolphins, nature tour and ziplining. For the water sports: jet skis at our disposal, keelboats, windsurfers, kiteboards, kayaks and Whalers.
So, it there a resort that will meet our needs?
Thanks in advance!Edited: 2:35 pm, July 21, 2014