We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to party? Foam Party???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
7 posts
Save Topic
Best place to party? Foam Party???

Staying at Oasis 3/5 to 3/12 and I would like to know where to party and if any one is staying at the Oasis during these times

Also I keep hearing about a Foam Party at the Oasis. Is this true and what day is it on?

7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to party? Foam Party???

Can any one help me?

Illinois
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to party? Foam Party???

I hear the foam parties are on Thursdays, but someone else said wednesdays..... but I guess when you're in cancun who knows what day it is.

B.C.
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to party? Foam Party???

Chillin....was there in Jan, Foam Party is on Thursday nights. Free admission with open bar if you're a guest at the Grand Oasis, those at the Oasis Cancun it costs $20 (open bar). It's a pretty wild time if you've never done it before, but be careful! There's a lot of "stuff" that goes on under that foam (it gets pretty deep and i heard some ladies complaining about groping)! TIPS.....Wear clothes you don't care about or a bathing suit, some say it ruins their clothes, did nothing to mine? Careful with flip flops, tend to fall off! Try to wear sandals with straps that hold'em on! Wear a hat to keep the foam outta your eyes as if falls from above! Bring one of those insulated mugs everyone talks about for the pool and beach as they usually have lids. The foam constantly was falling into our drinks and while i was so loaded i drank it anyway, it can't be all that good for you??? Bottom line, if you've never been to one, you really should go! Would i go back to one??? Hmmmm, keep saying no, but yeah, i prob would ;)

B.C.
Level Contributor
272 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to party? Foam Party???

Bump....