We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moon Palace Wedding

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
green bay,wi
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Moon Palace Wedding

We Are Planning The Wedding There Anything We Should Know? Any Recommendation On A Wedding Planner? Thanks

NY to Cancun
Level Contributor
413 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Moon Palace Wedding

Hi grundy.....here's a wedding planner that I went to one of her weddings and was impressed.

www.caribbean-cancunwedding.com

Good luck with your wedding and have a great time in cancun!!!

Kansas
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moon Palace Wedding

You can also take a look at www.myweddingincancun.com, they are helping me on my wedding plans and they have great rates and beutiful locations to choose from..

Miamisburg
Level Contributor
279 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moon Palace Wedding

From what I have read, the wedding planners at the Moon Palace do a great job! Good Luck!

P.S.

We LOVED the Moon Palace, we were there in April.

new jersey
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Moon Palace Wedding

someone just got married there a couple weeks ago... you can go to theknot.com and go to the destination wedding board/forum and post this question... you will get lots of help

sherman, tx
Level Contributor
426 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Moon Palace Wedding

When I was at the Moon Palace, we made friends with a couple that got married there and the Moon Palace planner did it. They were thrilled with the wedding. By the way, if you aren't already on the knot.com, you really need to go. I lived on that site for a year before I got married! The best board is the p&e board.

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Moon Palace Wedding

Not a wedding planner...but here is some relevant information for planning that special day in Mexico!

http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/muertos.html

mexico
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Moon Palace Wedding

no info just wanted to say congradulations! Cancun is a lovely place and very romantic.

Mexico
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Moon Palace Wedding

Hi grundy,

There are a few things you should know. If you are looking to have a private intimate wedding forget the Moon Palace. They have so many weddings each day that they even have their own registry office! The staff was nice but it feels like Vegas. I spoke to a bride who was rushed away from the ceremony site because the next bride was arriving.

If you want to hire your own photographer, videographer or anybody else from outside they will not allow it. They told a bride that the wedding bouquet was over 100 USD because they had to import the flowers from Mexico City, I bought my friend some flowers for her wedding and there are numerous florists in Cancun who laughed when I told them and told me a wedding bouquet is from about 40 USD upwards depending on what you want. If you are looking for a romantic beach wedding the beach is not nice at all at the Moon Palace, you would be better off staying in Cancun, the beaches there are fantastic or in Isla Mujeres. For wedding planning look up photographers websites, they know most wedding planners and can probably point you in the right direction.

London, UK
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Moon Palace Wedding

Hi Grundy,

The wedding co-ordinator at the hotel will do everything for you. You can contact them through the Palace Resorts website. They have different packages that you can choose from (flowers included!). Let me know if you want any more info.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Moon Palace Wedding

Hi cancun

can u send me the information of the documents u need please

Jo x