We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction at Paradisus?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,189 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Construction at Paradisus?

I just read about 7 reviews that all state the Paradisus is going through construction. Someone said adding more restaurants (yay!) and others didnt know what it was for. Any info on this and when they might be done? Hopefully by June!

Nashville
Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Construction at Paradisus?

Bump :)

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,189 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Construction at Paradisus?

Bump again! Anyone?!?! Adding 4 restaurants seems like a lot of construction.

Savage, Minnesota
Level Contributor
3,767 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Construction at Paradisus?

Hey Jenny,

I've checked several places, and I cant find any information. One would think their website would have some info, but there is nothing that I could find, unless I missed something.

Fergus Falls...
Level Contributor
30 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Construction at Paradisus?

Can't remember where I read it but I recall they are "remodeling" and "updating" and heard they added one restaurant. I will be there next week so I'll update the forum when I get back.

Boston...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Construction at Paradisus?

I've been reading the forums daily and can't find anything about construction going on.. My guess is that if they ARE remodeling, they are doing it in a way that is either very non intrusive or not very noticeable as noone seems to be mentioning it.

We will be there in 2 weeks! I'll let you know what's going on then. Cannot wait!!!

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,189 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Construction at Paradisus?

I have too, which is weird that its now on all of the reviews..Have a ton of fun and let us know how you liked it! :)

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,994 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Construction at Paradisus?

Have you guys considered contacting them directly? Phone, website, facebook, twitter?

melia.com/en/…index.html

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Construction at Paradisus?

Uh oh. I hope they're done by the end of May!

Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
325 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Construction at Paradisus?

I read somewhere that they were remodeling the Market Grill.

10. Re: Construction at Paradisus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 04, 2015