We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Young Adult Resort

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
new york
3 posts
Save Topic
Young Adult Resort

Im currently trying to decide on which resort I want to stay at in Cancun. Im 21 years old and me and my girlfriend have both never been to Cancun. I Usually stay at Riu Hotels on vacation, but I looked at the ones in Cancun and really don't like the location and the beaches they have to offer. Im looking for a resort with a nice 'Daylife'. Im just looking to hang by the pool and drink all day so i'm really looking for a resort that has a good pool, pool bar, music, and crowd. A clean well kept resort with good service would be a plus too. Also i'm looking to go in August I don't know if thats important but I figured I throw that out there.

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Tremont, Illinois
Level Contributor
137 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Young Adult Resort

Book Secrets Maroma Beach swim-out suite!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
Secrets Maroma Beach...
13,374 Reviews
Playa Maroma, Mexico
new york
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Young Adult Resort

Looks amazing just looking for something a little closer to the hotel district.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
594 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Young Adult Resort

What do you find wrong with RIU Cancun? Its on a good beach, and near to plenty of clubs, etc.

Have you looked at Temptations? It is away from the main area, but 5-10 minutes by bus, which come every 10 minutes and are very cheap. It is a LITTLE on the wild side, but fun wild, not too bad. The section of beach its on may not be the best however.

WE like Golden Parnassus, but then again - we are quite a bit older than you. I think it might be a little dull for you.

Have you looked at Barcelo Tucancun?

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
4. Re: Young Adult Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 16, 2014