We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best way to book a trip to an ai hotel?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Greenville, OH
Level Contributor
8 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best way to book a trip to an ai hotel?

I'm planning a trip to Cancun next year and I am wondering what is the best/cheapest way to book it? Has anyone had any experience with using sites like Travelocity, cheapcaribbean.com, or apple vacations or is it better or cheaper to go through the hotel website or even a travel agency? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

nyc
Level Contributor
2,497 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: What is the best way to book a trip to an ai hotel?

One process to consider is to find the best inexpensive resort on booking,expedia,etc then contact the hotel of choice and get a price match from the hotel of choice and reserve from them. All your requests and gripes go directly to them.sign up for member rewards from them,free. From my experience there are nos suprises.

For air try ita website for best flight allowing you tu o fine tune a direct flight

42. Re: What is the best way to book a trip to an ai hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 15, 2014