We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CPC review

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,611 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
CPC review

Did anyone read the latest review of the CPC?

I would think you would not cut your final payment that close, but I do feel for them.

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: CPC review

Also from the big O huh? Very cool. When are you headed down to Cancun?

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,611 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CPC review

Going March 12-19.

Me, my wife and daughter, My buddy, his wife and boy and girl. Staying at the Crown Paradise.

How bout you.

tennessee
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: CPC review

which one?

tennessee
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: CPC review

which one?

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CPC review

I read it and felt really bad for them, but that's why I don't do vacations on line.....I go through a travel agent so if something comes up, I have someone to go to. I've seen DreamDays but wouldn't book through them. An anniversary trip is really special too....

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,611 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CPC review

Crown Paradise Destoyed our Anniversary on the Crown paradise Club review page

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CPC review

I submitted a review for the CPC and in Playa del Carmen...the one in Playa was posted, but not the one for CPC....I emailed TA to find out why but they haven't answered yet....hmmm.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
264 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CPC review

Candy I was just going to ask you about that I have been waiting to hear it for the last week and I know MaryAnn was waiting to read it before she left (I think it was Saturday) hope they post it soon!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: CPC review

Yeah...can't figure out why they didn't post it...pretty weird. I'm going to email them again about it.

Staten Island, NY
Level Contributor
244 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: CPC review

I hope your review is posted soon. We are leaving 2/23. I read that review from the couple with the 30th anniversary. Right after that I called the hotel with their hotel confirmation number and I am in their system with no problem. I paid in full months ago. Went through a travel agency and have trip insurance as well (you never know). I am definitely looking forward to going and will give a review when I get back. Spending my 50th b'day there.