We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

music cd live aqua cancun

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Philadelphia...
5 posts
Save Topic
music cd live aqua cancun

This is a very odd request but I have been to Aqua 3 times and I LOVE the music they play there. I forgot to purchase the music CD they ahve in their gift shop and was wondering if someone could purchase it for me if they are going there soon? I will gladly pay you for your services. I live in Philadelphia PA and if it could be shipped to me upon your arrival to the US I would gladly pay for all costs and give you some money for this HUGE FAVOR. Thank you for the nice person who can do this!! If you reply to this post, I will reply back and give you my contact info! Also, if you never went to AQUA, don't worry about any review. I went there twice before taking my wife on our honeymoon there and it is one of the best experiences I had in my life!

Mark B.

Philadelphia, PA

Philadelphia...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: music cd live aqua cancun

anybody?

Murrieta, California
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: music cd live aqua cancun

Mark, did anyone ever reply to this? I am going there over Labor Day and would be happy to do this. Let me know. Thanks.

North Syracuse, New...
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: music cd live aqua cancun

We are going August 14-21. I will gladly do this for you if someone else does not before then. PM me.

4. Re: music cd live aqua cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 09, 2014