We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Royal, Cancun, WiFi?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kirkwood, Missouri
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
The Royal, Cancun, WiFi?

Would like to bring my i Pad & Laptop. Will be in Cancun in a few weeks. Is Wifi available? Free? Or is there a weekly charge?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
518 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Royal, Cancun, WiFi?

If you are referring to The Royal by Real Resorts, then yes, free wi-fi is available in your suite and the resort.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
409 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Royal, Cancun, WiFi?

we were at the royal by real resorts last sep. but i had problems accessing wifi with my galaxy s3 phone. i had no problems with accessing wifi at a prior resort. you need to enter digits from your wristband as the password. i had it reset a couple times, but was only able to access it a few times. fortunately it was not that important to me. hopefully you will get more responses to this question from people who did not have problems! we had a wonderful time there!

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
860 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Royal, Cancun, WiFi?

Just returned from The Royal yesterday. WiFi is free and except one evening for a couple hours ,, we never had any issues connecting just as we would at home. Never needed any password.

4. Re: The Royal, Cancun, WiFi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 02, 2014