We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private pool tub on balcony

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
NY
8 posts
Save Topic
private pool tub on balcony

stayed about 7 years ago at oasis playa had private pool tubs on balcony can't find it listed, does any place have such a thing? It was more of a tub since you added and emptied the water

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
440 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: private pool tub on balcony

The suites at Catalonia Riviera Maya have the tubs on the balconys and on the patios.

Tremont, Illinois
Level Contributor
137 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: private pool tub on balcony

Secrets Maroma Beach has them if you book the Preferred Club level.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: private pool tub on balcony

Excellence Playa Mujeres has small ones on the rooftop of the top level suites. And of course the El Dorado Casitas.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: private pool tub on balcony

Club Regina Raintree also has hot tubs on the very private ocean view balconies.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: private pool tub on balcony

I stay at the Royal Solaris and I always stay in a room that has a hot tub on the balcony. Same as you described you have to fill it each time you use it. It is the way to go after a long day out touring the area to come back and kick back with a margarita and just listen to the surf.

Toms River, New...
Level Contributor
336 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: private pool tub on balcony

Excellence Playa Mujeres had the best of both worlds. Every room has a Jacuzzi/Whirlpool tub that is on the inside of your suite and the large window opens up to the outside patio (which also has a daybed and table w/ chairs).

The Roof Top Terrace rooms have this and also a "plunge" pool on the second story with a daybed and outdoor shower area. I stayed in this room but felt it was money not well spent since we do not stay in the room much BUT it was amazing to see and hang out there occasionally.

The resort itself is also amazing, adults only and has amazing reviews.

If your financial status allows Live Aqua Cancun (Adults Only) has two Presidential Suites (Sol and Luna) with what looks like a large pool and ?two? Jacuzzi's outside:

http://youtu.be/qlOSvygu648

http://youtu.be/nCZMwtKl0eM

NY
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: private pool tub on balcony

Thanks for all the info I have to do some research and check prices. Not sure how much we want to spend on the room, looking into swim up rooms now might be the way to go.

Ferryland, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: private pool tub on balcony

Oasis Sens has the plunge pools on the balcony, but only if you buy the VIP package. We are booked for next week, I believe it has changed names a few times, but it's the one you were thinking on.

9. Re: private pool tub on balcony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 18, 2014