We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders at Iberostar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
east texas
Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders at Iberostar

Can anyone tell me anything about Dallas Cowboy Mini Cheer/Dance Camp for girls that will be taking place June 20 -24 at Iberostar? we booked this vacation and property strictly for our 7yr old who is an obsessed DCC fan. However, no one, even DCC can give me many details at this time, other than i must be an Iberostar guest. Has anyone did this before? Any experiences or an idea of what the schedule looks like would be great.

Mentioned in this post
Dallas
Dallas
Texas
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders at Iberostar

I heard about a 7k vacation package you could purchase to come hang out with, and or watch the calendar photo shoot. Supposedly a meet and greet thing. This was on the radio. Supposed to be 3 or 4 nights. I don not know any more than that though.

east texas
Level Contributor
56 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders at Iberostar

I heard of that one too. that's a seperate package, I do know that much. this one is a dance/cheer camp for girls. would love more details. Just can't seem to find anything.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
555 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders at Iberostar

Not sure if this will help much, but this is all I could find online on the DCC website. It does show a specific contact (email/phone) that you may try, if you haven't already:

dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/youth/…

Edited: 1:30 pm, March 03, 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders at Iberostar

from what I understand....and I just happen to :FUMBLE" across it on Iberostar's web page....July 7th thru thr 11th.....good thing (( without even knowing)) we will be there

texas
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders at Iberostar

How cool that you will be there during the shoot.

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
399 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders at Iberostar

last year they had the same thing going on there while I was there in July

I walked by them few times, they were taking pics with people and stuff, I didn't pay enough attention but I'm pretty sure your kid will have fun interacting with DCC if she is a fan

7. Re: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders at Iberostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 06, 2014