We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the weather right now? I am leaving the 16th!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Boston...
Level Contributor
160 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How is the weather right now? I am leaving the 16th!

Is it sunny and hot everyday? Is the ocean water warm? Is the water nice and clear? My first visit so any info is much appreciated. Thanks!

Grand Rapids, MI
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How is the weather right now? I am leaving the 16th!

weather.com/activities/…

windsor
Level Contributor
119 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How is the weather right now? I am leaving the 16th!

The weather should be around the 80's during the day and 60's-70's at night.

Sacramento
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How is the weather right now? I am leaving the 16th!

We just returned Tuesday night. We were there 6 days. The first day was absolutely gorgeous, the next 4 were cloudy with the sun coming out occasionally but only rained 1 day, and the day we left was perfectly sunny and the warmest day we had. All that said, we absolutely loved it! Clouds or no clouds we were on a beach with whatever drink our heart desired in our hand and no chores to do around the house. It was never too cold for a swimsuit during the day and at night I never wore my sweater unless I was spending a bit of time outside. Yes the weather was a bit dissapointing but with the right attitude you'll have a great time! We talked to some people who were leaving when we got there, they said it had been sunny everyday of their stay. Enjoy!!

Cancun
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How is the weather right now? I am leaving the 16th!

To get the weather in Cancun in real time and with 10 days forecast, you can check:

http://www.transtrail.com.mx/weather.html

Hope it helps