We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport taxi

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cancun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cleveland,ohio
4 posts
Save Topic
airport taxi

can we get a taxi at the airport to our hotel? i know that if we can that we need to get the price up front.

Illinois
Level Contributor
4,447 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: airport taxi

I've never seen taxis outside the airport to take you to a hotel, but you can take them from the hotel to the airport. I would recommend that from the airport you use bestday.com or cancunvalet.com -- It'll save you time and the hassle once you get there.

Boston,MA
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: airport taxi

They usually have little vans that belong to specific hotels sometimes even buses. As soon as you get out of the airport just ask the guys where they are going. They are always very friendly!

3. Re: airport taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:55 am, June 01, 2005