We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
boston, ma
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

I'm having a heck of a time with all these search engines, some of which allow you to select 'children stay free', then I go to book and look at the pricing and children aren't free.

I'm looking for a family friendly all inclusive resort with a suite so we don't have to go to bed when the kids do. Preferably on the ocean with plenty for a 6 & 8 yo to do and within driving distance of cool ruins/pyramids.

Also I am flexible on dates but none of the search engines I've seen have date flexibility.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. As for budget, I'd like to keep it under $2K for the week if possible. Thanks!

Saskatoon
Level Contributor
145 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

I would check out Iberostar Cancun. I don't think the kids stay free, but they do have highly reduced rates for kids. The master suites, and junior suites offer separate rooms. Plus El Rey Ruins are just steps away.

If the price is a little steep at the iberostar, Great Parnassus has family suites and a waterpark. This is next door to the Ruins, and Iberostar.

Or one more to check out would be the Crown Paradise. Free golf, kids stay and eat free, and this too is within steps to the "Kings Ruins".

Good luck in your search and let me know what you decide. My kids are 7 & 5 and we'll be at Iberostar at the end of Jan.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

We have being going to the Oasis Palm for the past 7 years and the kids stay and eat for free up to 12 years old. It may depend on the season also, we always go during the summer and I have a package deal with Sunwing. Sunwing is a Canadian company but they have now three different points of departure from the US. Kids Club at Oasis Palm is great. I paid $3,700 CDN for two weeks stay for two adults and two kids last August from Toronto. Good luck!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

Great Parnassus and Crown Paradise both have kids stay free. Parnassus is much nicer.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

Gran Caribe Real have kids stay and eat free

Va
Level Contributor
11,052 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

Just remember that a 'kids stay free' promotion doesn't always mean they are staying free. Typically you are paying a higher per night rate than some of the discounted rates.

Iowa
Level Contributor
3,375 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

I see that Orbitz has some good deals (i was checking packages with flights) in a one bedroom suite at the Royal Haciendas. The Royal resorts are great for kids. Also, Orbitz gives you the price upfront when booking hotels only so you don't get to the next page and see a giant jump in price like you do sometimes with other sites. They also have a 15% off hotel promo code available.

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

Hi you are wanting the same as me...what a job !!! would like also a calm beach so the kids (5 &6) can really enjoy the beach!!! i have beachboy's...lolll vacationexpress.com also have good deals...just to let you know !!!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,475 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

While I use internet sites to book my travel, I also get travel books/brochures from local travel agents.............these books list which resorts have the "Kids play and eat free" option clearly listed on the resort page, and would also be a helpful resource.........

watertown
Level Contributor
118 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

great parnassus!!!!!!!!!

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for kids stay free all-inclusive suite in Feb 2013

Good luck. February is high season, and most all-inclusives don't start their kids stay free programs until the summer/slower season.