We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need help.....quick!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ontario
Level Contributor
1,461 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I need help.....quick!!!

I may be able to get out of the resort that we are currently booked into for March break. But, I have to come up with some alternatives between now and very early tomorrow am. We are a family of 5, three boys, 15, 12 and 9. We love Cancun and have been three times before, twice to CPC and once to Grand Xcaret. I have read sooo many reviews here that my head is spinning. Would just like some good suggestions for an AI with good food, on the beach, clean rooms that are nice and hopefully a decent kid's program. Please help. All recommendation will be appreciated!!!

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hotel Xcaret Mexico
Hotel Xcaret Mexico
1,191 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
TORONTO
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I need help.....quick!!!

many boys,

are u leaving out of toronto airport? im quickly gna check the availability of AVC hotels for march 8 departures.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I need help.....quick!!!

so why are you not going back to CPC? There will be no spring breakers there. Also, your kids would LOVE the new teen area...the Insomnia disco, rock wall, giant tubes into a pool, ping pong, beach volleyball, billiards, giant chess..there's enough to keep them busy for weeks! I just got back last night...we go there every year and I'm going back again next month. We really had a great time. Not a better place to take your kids.

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I need help.....quick!!!

I agree totally with Candylady. The CPC is a great resort and has gotten wondeful reviews from everyone that I met who has stayed there.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
917 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I need help.....quick!!!

Many you aren't staying at the Costa Real anymore?? How come? I think you should stay at the Riu Cancun. It's right beside us. :D

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Northern Suburb of...
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I need help.....quick!!!

Just read a great review about the new Dreams resort

GOOD LUCK

Who's asking?
Level Contributor
455 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I need help.....quick!!!

Hey there!

We just stayed at Dreams and LOVED it. I can't wait to return with my daughters. There is so much right there within walking distance that everyone will be happy. Let me know if you want information!

ontario
Level Contributor
1,461 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: I need help.....quick!!!

Thanks guys! This is so exciting. MissKia....we are booked at the Gran Caribe Real resort, not the Costa!! So sorry for the confusion. We will still be able to hang though. It's so easy to get around and the Caribe Real is only a few minutes from the Costa.

Mentioned in this post
Panama Jack Resorts Cancun
Panama Jack Resorts...
8,870 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
917 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I need help.....quick!!!

Oh yeah.. I knew that... really I did! lol I get all of those hotels mixed up that have similar names. Why did you decide you want to change?

ontario
Level Contributor
1,461 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: I need help.....quick!!!

I am investigating the situation with some help. If it doesn't happen, we will live with the Caribe. It's just that I am extremely nervous about the reviews I have read and can't stand the idea of spending all this money to be disappointed. I will keep you posted. Either way, we'll see you at C&C!

Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: I need help.....quick!!!

manyboys are you staying at the riu caribe or the granc caribe or are these the same hotels.

I have read a lot of reviews on riu caribe and 9 out of 10 sound really good.

We are going March 10 to March 24 - so I hope it is a good hotel!!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Riu Caribe
Hotel Riu Caribe
7,964 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico