We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

The new Legendary memberships are a real rip-off. Sure, you can get a free week for each referral in LOW season (or pay escalating fees for each other season). The all-inclusive fees for the resorts are about $250 higher per week for your referrals and they don't get to play at any other resorts unless it is a Hard Rock! I am so glad I am a Premier member. Even the new Elite memberships at the Palace resorts are limited. If anyone is interested in buying a membership should only do so from a Timeshare reseller site.

72 replies to this topic
1. Re: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, February 06, 2013

Level Contributor
1,286 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

Well thanks cjjames! I asked the question on here about the Elite membership and heard nothing about the sand suites, swim up suites,members only skybar or any new perks. What resorts will they be at? Maybe I will take the presentation if offered at a non Hard Rock

3. Re: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, February 06, 2013

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,037 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

So will these not be offered to older VIP memberships?

Level Contributor
1,286 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

Hi Connie -

I put in a rewuest to join the group on Facebook. What is your name on there so I can PM you for the artist renderings? Thanks

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

We think the same. We are presidential member of the palace resort since 2007. And in may we got member legendary in Punta Cana. We are at the cancun hard rock right now........ We are desapoint... The are really stupid ... Nothing work out good. ... Even tthe point 1500$ and the match play .....

Really bad thing. Don't get member ...

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
43,835 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

Interesting to read comments about the Hard Rocks. I am surprised since the owners are the same, the Chapur family from Merida.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

But i have to say never had problem with the PALACE RESORT. THEY ARE SUPER.

CA
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

Yes, it is the same family. HOWEVER, the relationship between the Chapur brothers is so intensely contentious that they split up the Palace properties. Each took over different properties. One decided to maintain his share of properties as Palace Resorts. The other decided to contract his share of properties with Hard Rock.

We are Diamond members of Palace and much prefer the more relaxed, tranquil Palace Resort concept. Now it is interesting to learn there is now an Elite level membership.

We visited a couple of the Hard Rock properties and it is just too stressful unless you are under 35 and a 24/7 drinker/partier.

Willis, Texas
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties

We just recently bought into Legendary with at HR in PC... I've tried to contact them numerous times with various questions, have been placed on hold (up to 1 3/4 hrs) and have emailed to no avail. Please expand on your experience. I have requested cancellation and have disputed the downpayment through my credit card company. Still awaiting decision.

Reply to: Legendary memberships for Hard Rock properties
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted